Lead Generation for a Financial Investment and Trading Advisory Company
How does a Financial investment & trading advisor scale his business to get 50+ sales per month via Digital Marketing?
The Client is a leading provider of financial investment products, trading tools, and software in Australia. Despite offering some of the best investment solutions in the market, the Client struggled to generate enough sales month-on-month and made almost no sales through digital channels.
VF Agency was tasked with developing a digital marketing strategy that’d deliver a steady stream of top-quality leads for the Client. This would go a long way towards achieving the Client’s goal of increasing monthly sales via digital channels without spending too much on customer acquisition. As always, VFA delivered.
We started by analyzing the Client’s existing lead generation framework to understand the key barriers to scaling. This involved:
- Measuring the effectiveness of old campaigns to determine what worked well and what didn’t.
- Identifying the audience segments that delivered the highest-quality leads and best results.
- Flushing the existing sales funnel to find weak points.
Afterward, the VFA team began to put a framework in place to increase lead generation and sales. We:
- Revamped the outlook of the Client’s marketing campaigns by changing designs, creating new ad copies and landing page elements, and adopting content marketing best practices.
- Continually optimized campaigns using our “best-of-test” strategy.
- Used tools like Twilio to initiate instant calls with hot leads.
From the designers and engineers who are creating the next generation of web and mobile experiences, to anyone putting a website together for the first time. We provide elegant solutions that set new standards for online publishing.
The next step was to diversify the Client’s customer acquisition efforts. When VF Agency took over its digital marketing management, the Client relied on static and video ads for lead generation. We leveraged the following to reach more prospective customers and increase user engagement with the Client’s brand:
- A high-value recorded webinar training – ran as an evergreen webinar
- A high-demand lead magnet
- YouTube search ads
- A live webinar session – broadcast twice per month.
Each of these channels brought in good leads at a low cost. To increase their quality, the leads were nurtured through emails, an SMS sequence, and Calendly appointment booking.
Within 2 months of taking over the Client’s digital marketing and lead generation, we increased monthly sales from digital channels by 150%, from less than 20 to over 50 sales every month. The cost per sale (CPS) was also reduced by 20%.
As a result of our work, the Client generated total revenue exceeding $2 million within 6 months of bringing VF Agency on board.